The Boeing Company offers world-class services and products to our Government clients through our two General Services Administration (GSA) Contracts.
- World-class engineering skills, processes and tools are available through our GSA Professional Engineering Services (PES) Schedule, which offers a broad range of services in the disciplines of Electrical, Mechanical and Civil Engineering. Engineering support areas include Systems Engineering, Facilities Management, Logistics, and much more.
Information Technology Professional Services:
- Our GSA Information Technology (IT) Professional Services Schedule offers a wide range of services that span the information system lifecycle. Information technology support areas include Computer Systems Analysis, Applications Engineering and Development, Network Engineering, and much more.
Information Technology Products:
Use of our GSA contracts offer the following benefits:
- A Streamlined Procurement Process
- Minimal Documentation
- No FEDBIZOPPS Announcement
- Broad Work Scope for Services
- Pre-Negotiated Fair and Reasonable Pricing
- No Maximum Order Value
Our two-contract structure allows us to apply the right skills and the latest technology to solve the Federal Government's support needs.
Use the links in the left navigation menu to learn more about our contracts.