We understand that starting as a new Boeing employee can be overwhelming. That's why REACH was created - to help new employees get connected with other employees to best navigate the Boeing culture and find fun ways to get involved in their local community.
REACH has a network of more than 7,000 employees at thirteen Boeing sites around the world. Through REACH, new employees find great opportunities for professional growth, community involvement, leadership development and social networking. As soon as you arrive at Boeing, get connected with REACH!
- Professional and personal development opportunities in one of the most exciting industries
- Opportunities to meet and have discussions with Boeing executives who teach and inspire
- Lunch-and-Learn forums that address topics like career development, leadership and thriving at Boeing
- Project management and leadership positions including Global Corporate Citizenship community projects
- Service projects that make an impact in the community
- Opportunities to build leadership skills through volunteerism
- Work on environmental and humanitarian service projects
Social -- Get Connected!
- Social events to help build your network
- Connect with other new employees for after-work events and learn more about local restaurants, night life, and cultural highlights