Streamline maintenance practices. Boeing expertise is ready to work for the owners of Boeing airplanes. Whether an owner is adding previously owned airplanes to the fleet or changing a current airplane configuration, Boeing can help unify maintenance processes, simplify procedures, and reduce research time.
Consolidate maintenance manuals for safe and efficient operations. Consolidated manuals reduce research time, while eliminating the risk of omissions and discrepancies. Boeing can integrate all the airplane-specific information for a particular model into a unified set of maintenance manuals. Maintenance engineers and mechanics use identical procedures.
The following manuals can be consolidated:
- Airplane Maintenance Manual (AMM)
- Baggage and Cargo Loading Manual (BCLM)
- Fault Isolation Manual (FIM)
- Fault Reporting Manual (FRM)
- Power Plant Build Up (PPBU)
- Task Cards
- Wiring Diagram Manual (WDM)/System Schematic Manual (SSM)
- Illustrated Parts Catalog (IPC)
Timelines for aircraft consolidations can be viewed here.
For more information, please contact:
via MyBoeingFleet.com, click Service Request