Quality avionics upgrades for increased profitability
In today's challenging environment, operators need to maximize every opportunity to operate safely, effectively, and economically. Boeing Avionics Technical Services and Modifications offers our airline customers engineering design packages and kits to upgrade and improve commercial airplane avionics systems. We provide high-value, low-risk retrofit solutions for all Boeing and McDonnell Douglas airplane models. We offer a wide array of products that will add value to a fleet. We manage all aspects of design, integration, validation, and certification to ensure that the upgrade is of the highest quality.
We work with our customers to ensure that they get exactly what they want and need. Components of our service include:
- The advantages of working with the original equipment manufacturer.
- FAA-certified master change kits and kit configuration notices.
- Configuration control for comprehensive technical support and future growth.
- Upgrades, maintenance, and accessibility of all documents including drawings, service bulletins, and manuals.
- On-site technical and modification support.
- Twenty-four-hour product support for the lifetime of the airplane.
- More than 300 field service locations around the globe.
- The Boeing Warranty on the work we do.
All of our work is backed up by the full technical resources of The Boeing Company, a world aerospace leader, including our airplane knowledge and modification experience, consulting capability, design and installation standards, and approved parts and spares.
For more information, please contact: