Dispatch Deviation Guides
Dispatch Deviation Guides are intended to assist airline operations and maintenance organizations develop the required procedures for operating aircraft in the various non-standard configurations. This service enhancement enables operators to take advantage of Boeing technical and publication resources to more efficiently develop, publish, and revise their Minimum Equipment List (MEL).
Boeing offers a configured Dispatch Deviation Guides service and a customer-originated change service, offering the following benefits:
- Efficient and reliable dispatch operations
- Minimum Equipment List content that is consistent with an operator's specific airplane minor model, configuration, optional equipment, performance units, maintenance and operations procedure policies, and local regulatory agency requirements
- Minimum Equipment List format and content that is widely accepted by regulatory agencies
- Reduced operator MEL development and revision expenses
- Available in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), Adobe FrameMaker (FM), Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML), and Extensible Markup Language (XML)