Your Gateway to Parts, Information, and Support for the Increasingly Digital Airline
Business-to-business portal offers comprehensive range of products and services
MyBoeingFleet is Boeing's secure Internet portal, giving authorized customers access to the industry's most comprehensive range of support products and services for commercial aircraft. This business-to-business portal gets more than 500 million visits per year from thousands of users at companies worldwide.
Aircraft owners and operators-as well as maintenance providers, leasing companies, regulatory agencies, and other third-party service providers-use MyBoeingFleet to order parts, collaborate with Boeing experts, and obtain essential information such as drawings, documentation, manuals, and operational data and procedures.
Owners, operators, and licensed maintenance providers can also access productivity solutions such as Maintenance Performance Toolbox and Airplane Health Management.
- Engineers, maintenance technicians, and mechanics can access and download critical information such as maintenance and service documents, engineering drawings, standards, repair manuals, and component maintenance manuals. Notification services alert customers when new service bulletins and document revisions are published. Maintenance Performance Toolbox, Boeing's maintenance performance support tool, enables customers to manage technical documentation and records associated with aircraft maintenance and repair activities. Airplane Health Management's fault-forwarding capability helps airlines diagnose and prepare to fix problems before an airplane arrives at the gate, which minimizes maintenance-related schedule delays.
- Pilots and flight operations personnel can access essential certification documentation, operational and safety data, and technical support to assist in the efficient and safe operation of their airplanes. MyBoeingFleet provides direct access to airplane flight manuals, flight crew operations and training manuals, bulletins and dispatch deviation guides, as well as flight planning and performance manuals, software, databases, and information about aircraft operations. In addition, the MyBoeingFleet Flight Operations portal gives customers access to weight and balance manuals; flight operations symposia and conference information; and online enrollment for performance, weight and balance, and fundamental operations training courses.
- Procurement personnel can access the Boeing PART Page to request price quotes, order parts, track shipments, and view up-to-date part information such as prices, availability, and interchangeability.
MyBoeingFleet provides customers with a number of other benefits that include:
- Online purchases. Authorized customers can use MyBoeingFleet's unified catalog and common online purchasing capability to make online purchases and check order status.
- Service request management. The online Service Requests application provides an accurate, reliable, and secure way to interact with Boeing Engineering regarding service requests, as well as a searchable database of an operator's past service requests.
- Collaboration. The Fleet Team IdeaXchange enables airplane owners and operators to collaborate on issues, best practices, and solutions. The Fleet Team Digest gives up-to-date status of open technical items for Boeing airplanes. The Leasing Xchange connects Boeing and leasing company customers so they can share information and collaborate to address issues of interest to the leasing community.
- Global search. MyBoeingFleet's global search capability helps customers quickly find what they are looking for, from documents and drawings to parts and software.
Access to MyBoeingFleet is available to aircraft owners and operators, regulatory agencies, maintenance providers, and other third-party service providers. In most cases, access to specific MyBoeingFleet products and services requires establishment of certain agreements or licenses.
Companies or individuals wishing to receive information on obtaining access to MyBoeingFleet should contact their Boeing focal point, or e-mail us at DDCS@boeing.com.
For support of Boeing mobile applications, please click here.
Authorized users may log in to the MyBoeingFleet here.