Leveraging Boeing OEM Knowledge
Working with OEMs to improve customer support performance
Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Services offers tailored customer and product support infrastructure deliverables to aviation OEMs that draw on the strength of Boeing's market-leading OEM support for aircraft, fleets and customers. Airline, MRO (maintenance, repair, and overhaul), and commercial aviation OEM leaders attending the annual Aircraft Technology Engineering and Maintenance Awards have voted Boeing "Best OEM Aftermarket Support" for years 2009 through 2011. By leveraging Boeing's experience in building digital data infrastructure and associated customer support processes, OEMs can increase airline customer and airframe OEM satisfaction by improving their customer support performance.
Current offerings include:
- Professional Services
- Web portal services for technical documents and CRM applications
- Spare parts provisioning analysis
- Warehouse distribution
- Supplier management for parts purchasing
- Technical data digital publishing
- e-Commerce portals for spares and OEM deliverables
- Airplane Health Management and customer support applications
- Field Service
- Operations Center support
Boeing is ready to work with OEMs to develop solutions that will bring more value to their customers and the commercial aviation supply chain.
For more information, please contact: