Real-Time Information When and Where It's Needed
Keeping airplanes flying safely and efficiently
The aviation business is highly competitive. Airlines need to keep their fleets flying and operating at peak efficiency to stay competitive and maximize profits. Boeing Information Services offers a number of innovative information technology solutions to help customers fly and maintain airplanes in the safest and most efficient way possible.
- Airplane Health Management. Airplane Health Management is a maintenance decision support capability offered through MyBoeingFleet. It uses real-time airplane data to provide enhanced fault forwarding, troubleshooting, and historical information to reduce schedule interruptions and increase maintenance efficiency for airplane operators.
- Electronic Flight Bag. Electronic Flight Bag combines hardware, software, and data to provide information management that aids pilots and airlines in conducting flights more efficiently, economically, and safely. Applications include electronic charts, performance calculations, and taxi moving map.
- Flight Recorder Data Services. Flight Recorder Data Services helps operators meet requirements for periodic flight recording system health checks and provides valuable insight into an airplane's maintenance needs.
- Fuel Performance Management. Fuel Performance Management reduces fleet fuel consumption by providing timely and accurate information that improves the accuracy of flight plans and alerts airline personnel of airplane performance trends that impact fuel usage.
- RFID Integrated Solutions. RFID Integrated Solutions is a complete retrofit solution for airplanes from any manufacturer that provides automated identification technology, such as Radio Frequency Identification Devices (RFID) and Contact Memory Buttons (CMB), to add efficiency to airline maintenance operations and reduce inventory through better supply chain visibility.
For more information, please contact: