Space Simulation Chambers - 8 x 8 Ft.
Space Chamber C simulates space and thermal environment for small test articles.
- Test capacity: 8 ft diameter by 8 ft high.
- Vacuum level: less than 1 x 10-6 Torr.
- Thermal capability: heatsink at -195°C.
- Pumping capability: one 20-inch cryopump - 10,000 L/s (N2).
- Work environment: class 100,000 cleanroom.
- Additional capabilities: a 500 solar array providing 4-ft diameter nominal beam.
- Thermal systems: 36 channels of ac power with total capacity of 2 MW, 177 channels of dc power with total capacity of 285 kW.
To join the many companies using testing resources available at The Boeing Company, contact the Boeing Technology Services Marketing Manager at 206-662-1478, request a quote online, or e-mail us for more information about our test capabilities.