Boeing structures testing capabilities include facilities for materials, components, and full-scale structural testing, with a complete complement of engineers, technicians, technologists, and administrative personnel. We provide a full spectrum of structural testing services, multiple-use structural test resources, and structural test records to support Boeing and non-Boeing products through all phases of the product life cycle.
Specialties include static and fatigue testing of structural materials, components, and full-scale articles. Focusing on safety, quality, and service, our laboratories routinely produce data that is vital to the concept development, design verification and validation, analysis, and certification of a wide variety of commercial and military systems.
Testing capabilities include:
- Materials testing
- Component testing
- Full-scale static and fatigue structural testing
- Instrumentation and controls
- Structural modal analysis
- Environmental vibration testing
- Full-scale aircraft drop testing
- Flight vehicle ground vibration testing
- Pressure and thermal capabilities