Each of our regions and stations has different training and certification requirements for hiring. The requirements and job prerequisites will be listed in the job posting at Careers at Boeing. The on-line tool allows you to submit your resume, search for jobs and to sign-up for job alerts. When using the on-line tool, please choose the occupation of "Sec and Fire Protection" and search on the keywords "fire" or "fire Protection".
We also require applicants to pass tests administered by the National Testing Network. To fill out an application and schedule a test, go to www.nationaltestingnetwork.com, select Fire and sign up for the Boeing Fire Department.
What to expect at the www.nationaltestingnetwork.com website:
- Completion of the application process
- Review all information related to the Boeing Fire Department firefighter position, including minimum requirements, salary and benefits.
- Detailed information about the testing process for both the entry level test and CPAT testing.
- Opportunity to take online practice tests at www.fireteamtest.com.
- Schedule your own convenient test time. Tests are offered multiple times a week, including Saturdays.
- Take high quality job simulation tests in a standardized, fair testing environment.
Upon completion of the entry level exam and CPAT testing, all candidate scores are automatically forwarded to the Boeing Fire Department. Candidates who attain a passing score on both the entry level exam and the physical abilities test will be considered for the department’s eligibility list.
National Testing Network is a service provided to conduct entry level testing and CPAT testing in a standardized, professional environment. National Testing Network does not replace the Boeing Fire Departments responsibility and decision making in the testing process. All candidate results are provided to the Boeing Fire Department where the final decisions are made.
When an opening occurs, qualified candidates will be notified for interviews and the final steps for hiring will be coordinated by the Boeing Employment Office.
We cannot reply to your email requests about job openings or positions available, and we cannot accept emailed resumes. Please follow the hiring page guidelines above and submit your resume to the Boeing Careers page.