The following are examples of sponsorships currently supported by Boeing within the United States and abroad:
Bill Boeing Theatre, Royal Aeronautical Society
- Sponsored refurbishment of the lecture hall for the Royal Aeronautical Society in London.
Chicago Air & Water Show
- Annual summer event drawing more than 2 million people to Chicago's lakefront for a two-day air show.
- Five-year sponsorship agreement that includes presenting sponsorship of Veterans Day game at Soldier Field in Chicago and sponsorship of National Anthem at all home games.
Everett AquaSox Minor League Baseball Team
- Sponsoring Kids Appreciation Night in Everett, Washington, the home of Boeing's large airplane manufacturing facilities. First 1,000 kids receive a specially designed t-shirt and CD from Boeing that focus on the "Science of Flight"
The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- Presenting sponsor of the Kennedy Center's Annual Gala Weekend in April, 2004 - 2008
- Presenting sponsor of the Kennedy Center's Annual Honors Week in December, 2004 - 2008
Museum of Flight
- Partnership in the development of Boeing Pavilion to provide an in-depth look at the company's rich history and exciting future.
National Flight Interpretive Center
- Partnership with the Snohomish County (Washington) Public Facility District, Paine Field and the Museum of Flight to develop a new aviation interpretive center featuring the Boeing Tour Center.
- Annual summer event in Seattle, which Boeing has sponsored since its inception in 1951 (July 8 - August 8).
- More than 1.5 million spectators and television viewers for the Hydroplane Race/Air Show and Torchlight parade.
- In-kind support to Blue Angels for Air Show and sponsorship of Torchlight Parade and Community Events leading up to Race weekend and the Air Show.
Seattle Art Museum
- A presenting sponsor of Spain in the Age of Exploration 1492 - 1819 exhibit co-organized by the SAM and the Patrimonio Nacional (October 16, 2004 - January 2, 2005).
- Partner with the museum on teacher and student events, including a possible exchange program with our Boeing Technical Center in Madrid.
- Sign featuring Boeing signature on right field wall (behind superstar Ichiro Suzuki).
- Community outreach program, including annual joint grant to Puget Sound Little League organization.
USO-Metro (United Services Organization)
- Sponsorship of annual awards dinner and golf classic for support of service men and women in the D.C. Metro area