Sponsorship proposals are evaluated against six general criteria. These criteria have been developed to ensure that Boeing establishes sponsorship relationships that will mutually benefit Boeing and the receiving organization.
Proposals are evaluated for:
- Tangible benefits associated with the partnership.
- Opportunity to create long-term value.
- Ability to reach targeted audiences and build relationships.
- Positive exposure for the Boeing brand.
- Potential to be leveraged with additional resource investment.
- Potential for long-term, sustainable partnership or relationship.
For detailed information on applying for corporate sponsorship of events and activities that meet these criteria, please see Application Process and Timing.
View Current Sponsorships to see examples of activities that meet the evaluation criteria.
We regret that we are unable to support the following types of activities because they do not meet the criteria we've set for our corporate sponsorship program.
- Local sports organizations, such as Little League.
- Charitable fundraisers.
- Requests that benefit an individual person or family.
- Auto racing or daredevil sports.
- Local events in areas without Boeing facilities.
- Religious activities, in whole or in part, for the purpose of furthering religious doctrine.
- Travel expenses.
- Door prizes or raffles.
- School-affiliated orchestras, bands, choirs, drama groups, yearbooks, class parties, or class or team projects.
- General operating expenses.
- Political candidates or organizations.
- Boeing affinity groups.
In most cases, the following activities do not meet our corporate sponsorship criteria:
- Film or documentary productions.
- Memorials or endowments.
- Agency- or school-sponsored walkathons, athletic events, or athletic group sponsorships.
- U.S. hospitals or medical research.