From home or work, U.S.-based Boeing employees can take pay-related actions. To begin, employees should:
- 1. Access MyBoeing from work, or using your BEMSID and TotalAccess password log on to MyBoeingExpress from home.
- 2. Click My Pay & Incentives.
To record time worked and absences in the Employee Timekeeping System (ETS):
- 1. Click Employee Timekeeping System (ETS) in the sub menu.
- 2. Use ETS as you would if on a computer at work.
To view paycheck data:
- 1. Click View in the Paycheck box to see current data, or select from the drop-down a previous pay date to see data.
To designate financial institutions for direct deposit of paychecks - in up to four accounts, by dollars or percentages:
- 1. Click View/Change Your Direct Deposit.
- 2. Follow directions to add, change, delete account deposits.
To view W-2 annual wage statement current or prior year information:
- 1. Click View My Current or Prior Year W-2.
- 2. Click to view the most recent W-2 or select from the pull-down menu to view prior years.
To end W-2 home-mailings and view exclusively online:
- 1. Click Select Electronic or Paper W-2.
- 2. Select Do not send a paper copy of my W-2 to my home address and click Submit.
Note: Your preference for online viewing will continue for future years. You can revert to home-mailing, if needed. A self-printed W-2 is acceptable to the U.S. Internal Revenue Service.
To view and change tax-withholding (W-4) elections for federal and state (where applicable)
- 1. Click W-4 Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate in the center column.
- 2. Click the change button if updates are needed.