The Boeing Code of Conduct outlines expected behaviors for all Boeing employees. Boeing will conduct its business fairly, impartially, in an ethical and proper manner, in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, and consistent with the Boeing values. In conducting its business, integrity must underlie all company relationships, including those with customers, suppliers, communities and among employees. The highest standards of ethical business conduct are required of Boeing employees in the performance of their company responsibilities. Employees will not engage in conduct or activity that may raise questions as to the company's honesty, impartiality, reputation or otherwise cause embarrassment to the company.
As an employee of The Boeing Company, I will ensure that:
- I will not engage in any activity that might create a conflict of interest for me or the company.
- I will not take advantage of my Boeing position to seek personal gain through the inappropriate use of Boeing or non-public information or abuse my position. This includes not engaging in insider trading.
- I will follow all restrictions on use and disclosure of information. This includes following all requirements for protecting Boeing information and ensuring that non-Boeing proprietary information is used and disclosed only as authorized by the owner of the information or as otherwise permitted by law.
- I will observe fair dealing in all of my transactions and interactions.
- I will protect all company, customer and supplier assets and use them only for appropriate company approved activities.
- Without exception, I will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- I will promptly report any illegal or unethical conduct to management or other appropriate authorities (i.e., Ethics, Law, Security, EEO).
Every employee has the responsibility to ask questions, seek guidance and report suspected violations of this Code of Conduct. Retaliation against employees who come forward to raise genuine concerns will not be tolerated.