Airborne Laser (ABL)
Terms and Conditions of Image Use
The images on these pages are provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Team ABL owns and retains the copyrights in the images except as noted. No copyright license (either express or implied) is granted to the user, other than the right to reproduce the images without alteration for non-commercial, personal use only.
- The images are provided to recipient as is. All implied warranties are hereby disclaimed, including, without limitation, the warranties of title, infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent that images include any
- trade name, trademark, or service mark owned by a third party, or
- likeness of or reference to an individual, user is responsible for obtaining appropriate permissions and licenses from such third party or individual.
- This Agreement
- will be governed by the law of the State of Washington, exclusive of Washington's choice of law rules
- constitutes the entire agreement between Team ABL and user, and supersedes any and all other agreements, understandings, and communications between them related to images
- may only be amended or otherwise modified by a written instrument executed by an authorized representative of Team ABL.