C-17 Globemaster III: Ready to serve anytime, anywhere
Low Risk, Proven Performance
- 216 Aircraft at 12 Bases (US)
- 8 Aircraft at Brize Norton (UK)
- 5 Aircraft at Amberley (Australia)
- 4 Aircraft at Trenton (Canada)
- 3 NATO/SAC Nations (Papa AB, Hungary)
- 2 Qatar
- 5 United Arab Emirates
- Excellent Quality
- Ahead of Schedule
- On Price
- 223 Aircraft USAF Program
A High-Performance Program
More than 2 million flight hours
- The C-17 has proven in-service operational utility, performance, versatility, and reliability.
- Aircraft possesses true Tactical and Strategic Capability.
- The support infrastructure for the C-17 is in operation worldwide.
- Participation in the C-17 Global Support Program provides for significant cost savings vs. traditional organic support.
- Provides rapid response capability for relief missions anywhere in the world.
- Aircraft is Available Now -- No Development Risk
- C-17 Returns the Best Value for the Money.
Go to the C-17 Tutorial (clicking on this link will open a new browser window)
C-17 Capability Assessment
Sources for more information