4. Save the cursor to the Cursors folder in the Windows folder on your computer (e.g. C:\WINNT\Cursors). Note the name of the cursor. It will be F15_top, F15_roll, or F15_aftbn. Click Finish when prompted. You will get message: Extraction completed.
5. Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Mouse.
6. Select the Pointers tab.
7. Select the cursor function where you would like to apply the new cursor.
8. Browse to your Cursors folder and select the desired cursor.
9. Press the Open button.
10 .Press Apply, then OK.
Wallpaper for Windows 95, 2000 or NT:
1. Click on an image to save the wallpaper bitmap to your computer.
2. Select "Save it to a disk", and save the file in folder of your choice or in the Windows Wallpaper folder. (e.g. C:\WINNT\Web\Wallpaper)
3. Go to Start > Setting > Control Panel > Display.
4. Select the Background tab.
5. Browse to the location of the bitmap image(s) you saved.