Boeing's Multi-Mode Radar Simulator (MMRS) is an affordable high fidelity software solution to real-time, person-in-the-loop, air-to-ground radar simulation. MMRS is a Boeing-developed product that has evolved from more than 25 years of radar simulation experience. This field-tested, proven technology is used extensively within Boeing and in their trainer products. These systems are deployed at numerous locations around the world including supporting all Boeing aircraft programs.
- Physics-based radar modeling
- Generation of high fidelity radar imagery from real-world digital data
- Platform independent software solution
- Numerous environmental and radar effects
- Multiple radar modes
- Real Beam Ground Map (RBGM)
- Doppler Beam Sharpening (DBS)
- Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)
- Inverse Synthetic Aperture Radar (ISAR)
- Navigational Beam Ground
- Freeze Frame
For additional information and current pricing contact Phil Beck.