VPSTM Performance Comparison
- V-Collide version 1.1 is from the University of North Carolina. It was used "as-is" except for changing data types from "double" to "float".
- VPS tests used version 1.0, in its high accuracy mode.
- The data represents a realistic analysis of actual Boeing data. Results with other data may vary.
- The 21 data sets with different numbers of triangles were formed by starting with moving geometry then incrementally adding in static environment geometry.
- The recorded time is the total time for 84 frames collision detection.
- The accuracy of time measurements on these data sets, over multiple trials, is comparable to the symbol size.
Contact our Boeing representative for more details.
Voxmap PointShell (VPS) is Copyright 2003 The Boeing Company.All rights reserved.