1. List of software functional areas that use date.
2. Detailed list of systems and line-replaceable units (LRU) affected.
3. Number of significant date digits ("1997" or "97").
4. Description of system effect of date rollover including maintenance functions and databases.
5. If maintenance functions and databases are affected:
7. Describe airplane- and system-level effect for not making change.
8. Identify any tools, test equipment, processes, or other airplane customer deliverables that may be affected by date rollover.
return to top | Boeing Home | Commercial
Copyright © The Boeing Company. All rights reserved.