1. U10 requires 4 MCU hardware. All versions software loadable.
2. Load 10 and prior versions run on S242T102-551 hardware.
3. Load 11 runs on both S242T102-551 and -552 hardware.
4. Load 12 requires S242T102-552 hardware. Load 14 is available. Software loadable.
5. Due to parts obsolescence,
100K disk flight management computers (FMC) will not be supported by Honeywell after December 1999.
6. Current-delivery 200K FMCs
have operational software PS4052520-126, -127, -161, and -162. Hardware part numbers
are S242T102-226, -227, -330, and -331.
7. An upgraded PIP version is planned. Software loadable. Pegasus upgrade requires hardware and wiring changes for Future Air Navigation System (FANS) functionality.
8. No upgrade is considered
necessary, but if an operator considers the display anomaly significant, an update to the Pegasus FMS is available.