2 – PREFERRED FLIGHT PATHS
2.1 - The minimum height over residential areas is:
- Jet aircraft 5000FT AGL;
- Turbo-prop aircraft 3000FT GL;
Except where impractical in the normal course of operation to and from the
2.2 - ATC shall normally process IFR departing aircraft via Standard Instrument Departures. When a departing aircraft is not following a procedural SID, ATC shall process the aircraft via flight paths that approximate relevant SID tracks, where possible, and in compliance with paragraph 2.1.
2.3 - IFR arriving aircraft must be processed via STAR tracks where available. STAR tracking may only be varied if essential for sequencing or separation.
2.4 - Non-STAR tracking must approximate STAR tracks or must comply with paragraph 2.1.
1. Landing runway 21, arriving from the South
a. ACFT at or below 45000kg MTOW, visual left CIRCUIT
2. Landing runway 21, arriving from the West
a. Via WOOFY to 6nm final runway 21 for VISUAL APPROACH
3. Landing runway 24, arriving from the South
a. Via SPUDO
4. Landing runway 03, arriving from the South or West
a. Via HARMN for ILS approach
b. Via 5mn Final runway 03 for VISUAL APPROACH
5. Landing runway 06, arriving from the Southwest or West
a. West of the coast then via straight in approach