Sacramento Executive Airport
Noise Abatement Procedures
1. Traffic pattern altitude is 1,024 feet; 1,524 feet for turbine-powered
and large aircraft.
2. All departing aircraft shall climb on runway heading to an
altitude of 600 feet before turning unless otherwise instructed
by the tower or for flight safety.
3. No touch-and-go operations between the hours of 2100 and 0600
4. No practice instrument approaches between the hours of 2100
and 0600 local time. Full-stop instrument approaches acceptable
at all times.
5. Mid-field or Intersection takeoffs are prohibited.
6. Formation landings and takeoffs are prohibited.
7. Use of the airport is restricted to aircraft with FAA certified
takeoff noise levels of 84 EPNdB or less as listed in FAA Advisory
Circulars 36-1G and 36-2G.
8. Turbojet aircraft will use Runway 02/20 unless otherwise directed
by ATC or for flight safety.