The Boeing Glasgow Flight Test Facility is available for commercial, private, and unmanned aerial vehicle aircraft testing, including flyover noise, stability and control, flutter clearance, thrust reverser, lapse rate takeoffs, taxi, landing go-arounds, water spray, autolands and autopilot, GPS, and fuel system drainage and jettison. The main runway is 13,500 feet long by 300 feet wide, with 1,000 feet of overrun on both ends.
This facility is dedicated to flight testing with no scheduled flights or general aviation traffic to interfere with your testing and test results.
This former Air Force base, 17 miles north of the town of Glasgow in Northeast Montana, offers you total on-site testing support and the following:
- Operational instrument landing system
- Seven large hangars
- Threshold lighting available at all intensities
- Fully operational lighting
- Optimal temperature and humidity conditions
- VHF radio base stations
- Fully equipped offices and conference rooms
- Fueling service
- Fire protection
- 24-hour security
- Local transportation and auto rental
- Local-area or on-site lodging and food service