Boeing is extremely proud of the recognition and citations we have earned as an employer. Among them:
Boeing earned – for the third consecutive year and the eighth time overall – a perfect 100 score on the Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index.
Readers of Minority Engineer ranked Boeing No. 1 in 2015 among companies in the United States for which they would most like to work or that they believe would provide a positive working environment for members of minority groups.
Readers of Woman Engineer magazine, the most widely read recruitment magazine for female engineers nationwide, ranked Boeing No. 1 among the top companies in the United States for which they would most prefer to work.
Boeing was rated No. 1 by the National Society of Black Engineer’s Annual Employer Preference Survey.
Readers of Workforce Diversity for Engineering & IT Professionals named Boeing a top employer in the United States.
Boeing has been recognized as a "Best for Vets Employer" by Military Times magazine.
DiversityInc. named Boeing one of its 25 Noteworthy Companies for Diversity and among its top three for providing employment opportunities for veterans.
Boeing Canada was recognized in the annual Canada’s Top 100 Employers survey as one of Canada’s Top Employers for Diversity.
Payscale.com listed Boeing at number two among its Top 15 Employers for Veterans.
Black Enterprise added Boeing to its list of Top 35 Best Companies for Supplier Diversity.
DiversityBusiness.com placed Boeing at number 12 in its recent ranking of America’s Top Organizations for Multicultural Business Opportunities.
Readers of Diversity/Careers in Engineering & Information Technology recognized Boeing as a Best Diversity Company.
Readers of Careers & the DisABLED magazine ranked Boeing No. 4 among the top companies in the United States for providing a progressive environment for people with physical or mental impairments.
Aviation Week’s 2014 Workforce Study ranks Boeing as the leading company in the aerospace and defense industries for professional development and opportunity.
In addition, many Boeing employees, managers and executives have been honored with individual awards from professional associations, including:
- Advancing the Finance and Accounting Professions in the Asian and Pacific Islanders (ASCEND)
- American Indian Science & Engineering Society (AISES)
- Asian American Engineer of the Year (AAEOY)
- Association of Latino Professionals For America (ALPFA)
- Advancing Minorities’ Interest in Engineering (AMIE)
- Black Engineer of the Year Awards (BEYA)
- Great Minds in STEM (GMiS)
- Minorities in Research Science (MiRS)
- National Association of Black Accountants (NABA)
- National Council of La RAZA (NCLR)
- National Institute for Leadership Advancement (NILA)
- National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE)
- Society of Asian Scientists & Engineers (SASE)
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE)
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
- U.S. Business Leadership Network (USBLN)
- Women in Aviation (WAI)
- Women of Color in STEM (WOC)