Boeing is extremely proud of the recognition and citations we have earned as an employer. Among them:
On the Human Rights Campaign’s 2018 Corporate Equality Index, Boeing earned a perfect 100 score – for the fifth consecutive year and the tenth time overall.
Boeing earned a perfect 100 score on the U.S. Business Leadership Network's 2017 Disability Equality Index, an important measure of corporate performance in disability inclusion.
Boeing has been recognized as a "Best for Vets Employer" by Military Times magazine.
Monster.com’s 10 Best Companies for Veterans list in 2017 includes Boeing – for the second consecutive year.
U.S. Veterans Magazine recognized Boeing as a Top Veteran Friendly Company for 2017.
DiversityInc named Boeing one of its 25 Noteworthy Companies for Diversity in 2017 and among its top two for providing employment opportunities for veterans.
Boeing received the 2017 National Organization on Disability (NOD) Leading Disability Employer Seal.
Readers of Minority Engineer have ranked Boeing No. 1 among U.S. companies for which they would most like to work or that they believe provide a positive working environment for members of minority groups.
Readers of Woman Engineer magazine, the most widely read recruitment magazine for female engineers nationwide, have ranked Boeing No. 1 among the top companies in the United States for which they would most prefer to work.
Boeing was rated No. 1 by the National Society of Black Engineer’s Annual Employer Preference Survey.
Readers of Workforce Diversity for Engineering & IT Professionals named Boeing a top employer in the United States.
Aviation Week’s 2017 Workforce Study named Boeing the #1 Top Employer in the aerospace and defense industry.
In addition, many Boeing employees, managers and executives have been honored with individual awards from professional associations, including:
- Advancing the Finance and Accounting Professions in the Asian and Pacific Islanders (ASCEND)
- American Indian Science & Engineering Society (AISES)
- Asian American Engineer of the Year (AAEOY)
- Association of Latino Professionals For America (ALPFA)
- Advancing Minorities’ Interest in Engineering (AMIE)
- Black Engineer of the Year Awards (BEYA)
- Great Minds in STEM (GMiS)
- Minorities in Research Science (MiRS)
- National Association of Black Accountants (NABA)
- National Council of La RAZA (NCLR)
- National Institute for Leadership Advancement (NILA)
- National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE)
- Society of Asian Scientists & Engineers (SASE)
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE)
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
- U.S. Business Leadership Network (USBLN)
- Women in Aviation (WAI)
- Women of Color in STEM (WOC)