BASE brings together diverse students from across the United States and immerses them in the world of aerospace. BASE is designed for rising college junior students to engage, explore, and enrich themselves personally and professionally. Selected students will receive all-expenses-paid lodging, meals and travel to their site of selection.
WHEN & WHERE is BASE?
This year BASE will be hosted at two locations:
July 31 – August 3, 2018 in St. Louis, Missouri
August 7 – 10, 2018 in Seattle, Washington
WHO can apply for BASE?
See below for a list of requirements to apply:
- Current enrolled student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- Undergraduate sophomore year completed by August 2018
- Strong academic credentials
- Keen interest in Business, Information Technology, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Human Resources, Engineering, or other related fields
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be fluent in English, as all BASE program activities are conducted in English
- Be able to attend all four days of the program candidate is selected for (either July 31 - August 3, 2018 or August 7 – 10, 2018)
- Boeing will not provide or sponsor visas. Boeing will not cover the costs of international travel expenses for those students who are accepted to the program but are located outside of the United States. As a condition of participation, the student is responsible for ensuring that he or she is legally entitled to be in the United States and to participate in this program.
The BASE program is open to all higher education students, and is committed to addressing diversity in our company and the technology industry. Students who are members of a group that is historically underrepresented in this field are encouraged to apply.
Applications are accepted for BASE 2018 from May 1 – May 20 at 11:59pm CST.
Questions? Email email@example.com