***This message is being sent from the Boeing Negotiations team to all SPEEA-represented technical workers and managers of SPEEA-represented employees.***
March 7, 2013
Re-vote begins for SPEEA technical workers
Boeing technical workers represented by SPEEA will soon receive ballots in the mail for a vote on the company's best-and-final contract offer. SPEEA has said it is sending ballots by March 7, and they are due back to be counted March 18.
Boeing and SPEEA met Feb. 27. Boeing said it would leave its best-and-final offer on the table for about 7,500 Technical Unit members, and SPEEA decided to put that offer up for a re-vote. The SPEEA bargaining unit committee representing Techs decided March 1 to make no recommendation on how employees should vote.
We urge employees to take charge of their future and approve the contract. It is time for all of us to come together and focus on the challenges facing the company. You can visit the negotiations website for full contract details, where you'll also find the Pay & Benefits Estimator.
Boeing Negotiations Team:
- Julie-Ellen Acosta, vice president, Human Resources, Commercial Airplanes
- Conrad Ball, Functional Engineering director, Boeing Military Aircraft
- Mark Burgess, chief engineer, Engineering, Operations & Technology
- Mike Delaney, vice president, Engineering, Commercial Airplanes
- Gene Woloshyn, vice president, Employee Relations, Boeing
- Todd Zarfos, vice president, Engineering - Commercial Aviation Services, senior chief engineer of Support