Message to Employees
***This message is being sent from the Boeing Negotiations team to all SPEEA-represented employees and their managers.***
Oct. 25, 2012
Boeing submits amended health care proposal to SPEEA
During our negotiation session yesterday, Boeing provided SPEEA with an amended health care proposal incorporating the original forms of Attachments A and B, which were not included in our initial offer. The company made this amendment as an acknowledgment that having detailed medical benefits language incorporated directly into the contract is an important priority for our employees. It also provides the detail and security consistent with the current contracts.
We also jointly reached tentative agreements to provisions on holiday pay, jury and witness duty for part-time employees.
SPEEA presented a counterproposal on the retirement plan which we will review. The negotiating teams will meet again today.
Boeing Negotiations Team
- Julie-Ellen Acosta, vice president, Human Resources, Commercial Airplanes
- Conrad Ball, Functional Engineering director, Boeing Military Aircraft
- Mark Burgess, chief engineer, Engineering, Operations & Technology
- Mike Delaney, vice president, Engineering, Commercial Airplanes
- Gene Woloshyn, vice president, Employee Relations, Boeing
- Todd Zarfos, vice president, Engineering - Commercial Aviation Services, senior chief engineer of Support