Message to Employees
***This message is being sent from the Boeing Negotiations team to all SPEEA-represented employees and their managers.***
Nov. 6, 2012
Boeing makes Ed Wells funding proposal
Boeing negotiators today increased the proposed funding for the Ed Wells Partnership program that secures the program's ability to offer relevant training and education programs over the life of the next labor agreement with SPEEA.
Boeing and SPEEA reached an interim arrangement last week that will enable the program to provide a full schedule of classes in the first quarter of 2013 as we work to reach a new contract.
Boeing proposed three additional tentative agreements and the parties discussed SPEEA's proposal on bullying in the workplace and procedures related to a drug-free workplace.
Negotiations are scheduled to resume Wednesday.
Boeing Negotiations Team:
- Julie-Ellen Acosta, vice president, Human Resources, Commercial Airplanes
- Conrad Ball, Functional Engineering director, Boeing Military Aircraft
- Mark Burgess, chief engineer, Engineering, Operations & Technology
- Mike Delaney, vice president, Engineering, Commercial Airplanes
- Gene Woloshyn, vice president, Employee Relations, Boeing
- Todd Zarfos, vice president, Engineering - Commercial Aviation Services, senior chief engineer of Support