Message to Employees
***This message is being sent from the Boeing Negotiations team to all SPEEA-represented employees and their managers.***
Nov. 14 2012
Boeing ready to deliver new economic proposals to SPEEA
Following an off-the-record negotiation session yesterday, the Boeing negotiations team contacted SPEEA today to confirm the agenda for Thursday's previously agreed upon negotiation session. Boeing informed SPEEA of our plans to make amended economic and health care proposals. In response, we were informed by SPEEA that their negotiations team is not available to meet until next Tuesday due to other priorities. Both parties have now confirmed we will meet next Tuesday (Nov. 20) at 8 a.m.
Over the past several weeks, the Boeing team has worked to withdraw or amend many of the issues raised by SPEEA in the company's initial contract offer - without any substantive counterproposals from SPEEA. Boeing remains committed to reaching an agreement as soon as possible, and we look forward to sitting down with SPEEA to discuss the new proposals once they are prepared to meet.
Boeing Negotiations Team:
- Julie-Ellen Acosta, vice president, Human Resources, Commercial Airplanes
- Conrad Ball, Functional Engineering director, Boeing Military Aircraft
- Mark Burgess, chief engineer, Engineering, Operations & Technology
- Mike Delaney, vice president, Engineering, Commercial Airplanes
- Gene Woloshyn, vice president, Employee Relations, Boeing
- Todd Zarfos, vice president, Engineering - Commercial Aviation Services, senior chief engineer of Support