The Boeing Company offers world-class engineering skills, processes, and tools to our clients. These are available to Government customers through our General Services Administration (GSA) Information Technology Professional Services Contract.
Features of our GSA IT Services contract include:
- Streamlined ordering process
- No FEDBIZOPPS announcement required
- No maximum order value
- Pre-negotiated fair and reasonable pricing
- Fast procurement cycle
Boeing offers competitive rates for a wide range of high quality services that span the entire system lifecycle. A structure of 29 IT labor categories allow us to apply the right skills and the latest technology to solve the Federal Government's support needs.
We offer solutions that include IT system planning, design, development, integration, testing and operation by applying proven, professional support in the broad areas of:
- Program/project managment
- Quality assurance
- Systems engineering
- Computer system analysis
- Applications engineering and development
- Systems operations and maintenance
- User support
- Hardware engineering and support
- Network engineering
Use the links in the left navigation menu to learn more about our contract.