Security, modularity and productivity delivered – all in one trusted mobile device.
The U.S. defense and security communities demand trusted access to data to accomplish their missions. Despite the continuous innovation in commercial mobile technology, current devices are not designed from inception with the security and flexibility needed to match their evolving mission and enterprise environment.
The Boeing Black smartphone was designed with security and modularity in mind to ensure our customers can use the same smartphone across a range of missions and configurations.
SECURITY + MODULARITY = PRODUCTIVITY
Through embedded hardware security features, software policy configurability and physical modularity, Boeing Black gives customers a trusted, more flexible and productive solution.
- Android™ Operating System: Convenient smartphone for Android usage
- Disk Encryption: Encrypted storage for sensitive data
- Hardware Root of Trust: Ensures software authenticity
- Hardware Crypto Engine: Protects stored and transmitted data
- Embedded Secure Components: Enables trusted operations
- Trusted Platform Modules: Provides secure key storage
- Secure Boot: Maintains device image integrity
- Hardware Modularity: Endless modularity capabilities
For more information, read the Boeing Black smartphone product card (PDF).
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.