Boeing sponsors select major events, organizations and projects that resonate with our business and brand strategies to enhance Boeing brand presence and visibility with our customers, key stakeholders, employees and the communities where we live, work and do business around the world.
In addition, Boeing strives to create positive change for our global communities and their people through charitable corporate contributions as well as employee giving and volunteerism. Boeing invests in thoughtful, innovative partnerships and programs that align with our strategic objectives and build the capacity of individuals and communities to succeed in a constantly evolving world. Organizations seeking such charitable contributions should visit our Community Engagement page.
How To Apply
Boeing proactively seeks partnerships with appropriate potential strategic partners. However, all organizations are welcome to submit letters of inquiry for consideration. Before submitting an inquiry using the link at the bottom of this page, be sure to review our Evaluation Criteria and our list of ineligible activities.
Due the volume of requests that we receive, to be considered for a sponsorship, applicants must first submit a letter of inquiry. We no longer accept unsolicited sponsorship requests by telephone, fax, mail, email or delivery.
How Sponsorship Requests Are Evaluated
All sponsorship requests are received by Boeing Corporate Communications and evaluated against six general criteria:
- Tangible benefits associated with the partnership
- Opportunity to create long-term value
- Ability to reach targeted audiences and build relationships
- Positive exposure for the Boeing brand
- Potential to be leveraged with additional resource investment
- Potential for long-term, sustainable partnership or relationship
Meeting these criteria ensures that Boeing establishes sponsorship relationships that mutually benefit Boeing and the receiving organization.
If the proposal is a potential fit, the proposal is shared with the business and site representatives responsible for developing sponsorship programs across the enterprise. The proposal is then reviewed for relevance to geographic location, scope and subject matter to determine the fit between the proposal and Boeing's brand and sponsorship strategies. If determined to be eligible, your organization will be invited to submit more detailed information.
How To Determine If Your Request Will Be Eligible
We regret that we are unable to support certain activities because they do not meet corporate sponsorship program goals and strategic objectives.
- Local sports organizations, such as Little League
- Charitable fundraisers
- Requests that benefit an individual person or family
- Auto racing or daredevil sports
- Local events in areas without Boeing facilities
- Religious activities, in whole or in part, for the purpose of furthering religious doctrine
- Travel expenses
- Door prizes or raffles
- School-affiliated orchestras, bands, choirs, drama groups, yearbooks, class parties, or class or team projects
- General operating expenses
- Political candidates or organizations
- Boeing business resource groups
In most cases, the following activities do not meet our corporate sponsorship criteria:
- Film or documentary productions
- Memorials or endowments
- Agency- or school-sponsored walkathons, athletic events, or athletic group sponsorships
- U.S. hospitals or medical research
How Much Time You Should Allow
Proposals are reviewed on a regular basis. Your organization should hear from Boeing within two to six weeks of receipt of the inquiry. If there is a need for additional information, Boeing will contact your organization directly.
Applicants should allow six months to one year between application and the sponsored event to provide time for negotiating agreements and to enable Boeing to appropriately plan our participation.
How to Get Started
To submit a sponsorship letter of inquiry, click here.