Boeing

Global Services, Support & Training

Global Services, Support & Training

Ensuring the highest level of readiness with a full-spectrum of capabilities to meet the needs of our customers.

Global Reach, Local Presence, Uncompromising Service

Boeing brings the highest level of uncompromising service and support to our global customers each and every day. Wherever the mission, whatever the requirements, we are there to ensure mission readiness with world-class service and support that is tailored to our customer’s specific needs.

Offering a full-spectrum of capabilities including training, supply chain management, aircraft modernization, platform sustainment and data optimization, Boeing brings the full resources and expertise of the world’s largest global aerospace company.

The result is affordable, innovative solutions you can depend upon anytime, anywhere.

Our Services

Sustainment crosses years and decades. The first CH-47 Chinook was built in 1962. Sustainment will go into 2060. Almost 100 years. This means 5 generations of pilots flying the same aircraft with Boeing meeting the readiness needs of our customers with tailored and affordable solutions.

A full spectrum of customer support

A typical aircraft spends over half of its life in maintenance and sustainment. 30% of a product’s lifecycle is product design, development and production. The remaining 70% of the lifecycle is support. Boeing offers a full-spectrum of capabilities including training, supply chain management, aircraft modernization, platform sustainment and data optimization, so our customers have the support and expertise of the world’s largest global aerospace company.

Global Services and Support

Feature Stories

Spreading the F-15 Trainer Wing Span

Spreading the F-15 Trainer Wing Span

August 23, 2016 in Defense, Technology

An F-15 Training Systems contract award extends service of real time, synthetic battle space for F-15 pilots worldwide.

Learn More
3 Million Hours

3 Million Hours

May 6, 2016 in Defense

Boeing, the United States Air Force, and the worldwide fleet of C-17 Globemaster IIIs celebrated the fleet reaching three million flight hours.

Learn More
One Apache Pilot +10,000 Flight Hours = A Lifetime of Service

One Apache Pilot +10,000 Flight Hours = A Lifetime of Service

January 25, 2016 in Defense

CW5 Ken Jones' time with Boeing Apaches started with the A Model in 1986.

Learn More
Air Force One Gallery

Air Force One Gallery

January 29, 2016 in Defense, Commercial

From President Franklin D. Roosevelt's "Dixie Clipper" and Harry S. Truman's "Independence" to today's 747-8, Boeing has provided U.S. presidents with transportation like no other.

Learn More

Global Reach

290 locations and counting
Boeing’s field service representatives embed with their customers in more than 100 countries worldwide. From chilly Ft. Greely, Alaska, to the sunbaked Middle Eastern desert, Boeing provides on-site expertise to its customers around the clock.

Global Services and Support

Family of Companies