Expertise across the Spectrum
From the more than 500,000 Joint Direct Attack Munition (JDAM) tail kits Boeing has built, to the relentless sustainment and upgrade support and it has provided its Harpoon System, Boeing’s 'expertise in precision engagement systems extends throughout its varied product line. The company serves the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Navy, the U.S. Marines and many U.S. international allies by producing, integrating and supporting precise, long-range and focused munitions capabilities.
With the mission to deliver reliable, precise, affordable and timely solutions to the warfighter globally, Boeing continues to evolve its core to meet warfighter needs, as well as invest in next-generation technologies to stay ahead of future threats. The breadth and depth of the Weapons portfolio enables the Precision Engagement Systems business to operate as a high-tech, innovative business that delivers with speed and agility. Click on the images below to view our products.
Joint Direct Attack Munition
|92.7 in to 152.7 in
|552 lbs to 2,139 lbs
|17 in to 25.3 in
Small Diameter Bomb
|71 in to 143 in
|285 lbs to 1,460 lbs
|7.5 in to 16 in
|152 in to 182 in
|1,160 lbs to 1,523 lbs
Standoff Land Attack Missile Expanded Response
- More than 500,000 Joint Direct Attack Munition (JDAM) guidance kits have been built at Boeing’s award-winning, modern production facility in St. Charles, Mo.
- More than 50,000 Laser JDAMs (LJDAM) kits have also been manufactured in the same facility.
- Since production started in 1998, every single JDAM has been delivered on time and on cost.
- JDAMs have been extensively combat-proven by the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, U.S. Marines and international customers.
- Boeing has been building and upgrading the Harpoon system for over 40 years. The Block II Harpoon was introduced in 2001.
- Harpoon Block II missiles are used by 30 international allies.
- More than 600 ships, 180 submarines, 12 different types of aircraft and land-based launch vehicles carry Harpoon missiles today.
- Boeing has built more than 40,000 Small Diameter Bombs (SDB).
- SDB is used by the U.S. Air Force and international customers.