You must take two actions the first time you access the portal.
- Change your temporary password.
- At the login screen, type in your UserID and Password. Press "Submit".
- You will be prompted to enter your current password and select and verify a new password. Press "Submit"
- The password must be 8 to 12 characters in length and contain at least one numeral and one letter.
- The UserID and Password are case sensitive, so be sure to remember whether you use upper or lower case letters.
- A message will appear indicating your password change was successful. Press the "Continue" button to display the portal home page.
- Select challenge and response pairs used for verification when resetting passwords with the self-service password reset tool. After login, you will be redirected to a page where you can select five challenge questions and enter your responses. Please take this opportunity to complete this immediately. Otherwise, you will be redirected to this page every time you log in until you do select your questions and provide responses.