First Time Log-on Instructions (except users logging in through Exostar)
- You must take two actions the first time you access the portal.
- Change your temporary password.
- At the login screen, type in your UserID and Password. Press "Submit".
- You will be prompted to enter your current password and select and verify a new password. Press "Submit"
- The password must be 8 to 12 characters in length and contain at least one numeral and one letter.
- The UserID and Password are case sensitive, so be sure to remember whether you use upper or lower case letters.
- A message will appear indicating your password change was successful. Press the "Continue" button to display the portal home page.
- Select challenge and response pairs used for verification when resetting passwords with the self-service password reset tool. After login, you will be redirected to a page where you can select five challenge questions and enter your responses. Please take this opportunity to complete this immediately. Otherwise, you will be redirected to this page every time you log in until you do select your questions and provide responses.
- To Update Your Profile: Select the "Update My Profile" link under the "My Account" heading. Select the "Update Profile Information" link. From here, you may update:
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- Business Address
- Password Changes: You may change your password any time that you visit the portal home page. Select the “Change Password” link under the "My Account" heading. Enter your current password, enter your new password, confirm your new password, and press the “Submit” button.
- Password Expiration: Boeing security policy requires that passwords be changed every 90 days. You can change it sooner if you like. A notice will automatically remind you after 90 days. Passwords may not be reused; therefore, you always need to enter a new one after the expiration date.
- Password Reset: If you forget or lose your password, please use the self-service password reset tool located on the portal log-on screen. Press the blue button titled "Forgot Your Password?" You may also call the Boeing Enterprise Help Desk
These password reset tool will only work if you have selected your challenge/response pairs for verification.
Authorized Public Key Infrastructure (PKI or x.509 Certificate Users)
- If your organization has a PKI agreement with Boeing, your PKI certificate may be used to log in. The first time you use a PKI certificate, you will be prompted to login using your User-ID and Password so that your PKI certificate can be associated to your User-ID. If your organization does not have a PKI agreement with Boeing, your browser will report an error. If you receive an error, use your User-ID and Password to log in.
To Get an Account
- Contact your Boeing representative or the Boeing focal who controls the information that you desire access to.
Obtain additional help for accounts and password resets at the Boeing Enterprise Help Desk
- Customers, partners, suppliers: (425) 237-8000
- Boeing employees: USA and International callers dial (425) 234-0911
- Boeing employees: USA only, toll free (888) 469-0911
NOTE: International callers - USA Country code is 1
Return to the Secure Access Welcome Page