Boeing director since: 2020
- Operating Advisor, Clayton, Dubilier & Rice (2021-Present)
- Special Advisor to the Chairman and CEO, United Technologies Corporation (2019-2020)
- Executive Vice President and CFO, United Technologies Corporation (2015-2019)
- CFO, Pall Corporation (2013-2014)
- Vice President, Finance and CFO, UTC Propulsion and Aerospace Systems, United Technologies Corporation (2011-2013)
- Vice President, Financial Planning and Investor Relations, United Technologies Corporation (2009-2011)
Other current public company directorships:
Mr. Johri brings to the Board extensive aerospace industry expertise from his more than 30 years at United Technologies, as well as critical skills developed while serving as Chief Financial Officer at multiple Fortune 500 companies. These skills enable Mr. Johri to provide critical insights to the Board in areas as diverse as financial strategy, strategic operations, the dynamics of managing a complex, global supply chain, articulating corporate strategy to investors and other stakeholders and mitigating risks associated with the development of new products and services at a large industrial manufacturer. Mr. Johri also brings to the Board unique insights relating to his senior leadership experience at United Technologies, a major supplier to aerospace companies like Boeing. In addition, as an independent director and audit committee member at Cardinal Health, Mr. Johri brings to the Board experience in risk oversight and corporate governance of a large company in a highly regulated industry. In recognition of Mr. Johri's extensive experience in corporate finance and strategic matters, the Board elected him to serve as Chair of the Audit Committee. Mr. Johri is a graduate of the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, and is a Chartered Accountant.
Mr. Johri is Chair of the Audit Committee and a member of the Finance Committee.