Boeing director since: 2022
- Chairman and CEO, Carrier Global Corporation (2021-present)
- President and CEO, Carrier Global Corporation (2020-2021)
- President and CEO of Carrier, United Technologies Corporation (2019-2020)
- President and COO of Collins Aerospace Systems, United Technologies Corporation (2018-2019)
- President of UTC Aerospace Systems, United Technologies Corporation (2015-2018)
Other current public company directorships:
- Carrier Global Corporation
Mr. Gitlin, the most recent addition to the Board, has extensive senior-level experience in the aerospace industry as well as in manufacturing, safety and sustainable innovation. As Chairman and CEO of Carrier, Mr. Gitlin oversees a world leader in heating, air conditioning and refrigeration solutions, which is committed to cost-effective climate mitigation strategies in both its products and operations. Prior to joining Carrier, Mr. Gitlin was President and COO of Collins Aerospace and President of UTC Aerospace Systems. In these roles, as well as in prior leadership roles at Hamilton Sundstrand, Mr. Gitlin developed extensive expertise in aerospace safety (including the development and manufacture of aircraft engines and power systems), manufacturing and operational excellence. As a result, he brings to our Board unique perspectives on aerospace safety, aerospace supplier management and manufacturing in a highly regulated environment. In recognition of Mr. Gitlin’s record of achievement in these disciplines, the Board has appointed him to the Aerospace Safety Committee.
Mr. Gitlin is a member of the Aerospace Safety Committee and the Finance Committee.