Boeing director since: 2023
- Chairman and CEO, SUEZ SA (2022-present)
- CEO, Dormakaba Holding AG (2021)
- co-CEO, Siemens Mobility, Siemens AG (2017-2020)
- Business Unit CEO, High Speed, Commuter Trains, Locomotives, Metro and Light Rail, Mobility Division, Siemens AG (2015-2017)
- Vice President and Head of Commuter and Regional Trains, Mobility Division, Siemens AG (2013-2015)
- Vice President, Head of Business Segment, Sustainability and Energy Management, Building Automation Business Unit, Siemens Building Technologies (2011-2013)
- Head of Marketing and Global Account Management, Building Automation Business Unit, Siemens Building Technologies (2009-2011)
Other current public company directorships: None
Ms. Soussan brings to the Board unique perspectives from her multiple CEO roles following a career of over 20 years at Siemens AG. With extensive international leadership experience, she also brings a fresh non-U.S. perspective to our Board. In her current role, Ms. Soussan serves as Chairman and CEO of SUEZ SA, a French-based utility company specializing in water and waste management, where climate change is a key focus area. In addition to her role at SUEZ SA, Ms. Soussan has extensive experience as an engineer and a senior leader in heavy manufacturing, transportation, automotive industry, building technologies and security access control systems, cybersecurity, digitalization, environmental sustainability, product safety and human capital management. During her lengthy career at Siemens AG, she also held multiple leadership positions as Division CEO, Business Unit CEO and as an engineer in areas such as transportation, automation, and energy management. Ms. Soussan earned a master’s degree in mechanical and aeronautical engineering from the École Nationale Supérieure de Mécanique et d'Aérotechnique and an MBA from I.A.E. Poitiers and University of Dublin, Ireland.
Ms. Soussan is a member of the Audit Committee and the Finance Committee.